- Club members may bring a local (within 30 miles of Fairfield) non-member as their dinner guest up to three times per year and non-locals up to ten times per year.
- The Club is open to the public for lunch with or without a member.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by their member parents in order to be in the clubhouse.
- Young adults 16 and older may dine in the clubhouse without their member parents.
- Underage (under 21) members may not sit or stand at either bar even when with their parents.
- All reservations for private parties are to be made with the Club Manager.
- The Fairfield Golf & Country Club will cater all parties held on the premises. No food or beverage is to be brought into the Club except wedding and special occasion cakes.
- The rental fee for a non-member wishing to rent the Great Hall is $350.00. Rental for both the great Hall and Dining Room is $700.00. The fee will be waived if food and beverage costs exceed $1,000.00. There is no cost for a member to rent the Great Hall.
- A wine corking fee of $15.00 per bottle will be charged for a standard size bottle of wine.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted in the 19th Hole, Dining Room, Great Hall, Patio, Pool area, or on the Golf Course.
- Appropriate attire is required.
- Dinner reservations are not required but definitely appreciated. Please call or email for reservations for groups of eight or more.
Lunch: Tuesday-Friday 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Dinner: Tuesday-Saturday 5:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m.