- Mon – Thurs: Noon to 7:00 pm
- Friday: Noon to 8:00 pm
- Saturday: Noon to 7:00 pm
- Sunday: Noon to 5:00 pm
Pool is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, weather permitting. If in doubt, call the Club to confirm the pool is open.
- The concession stand will open at the time of the safety check for ten minutes only. Do not ask the lifeguard to open the concession stand at other times.
- The concession stand will offer “Kiddie lunches” as well as some snacks and beverages. We do not accept cash at the pool. These concession items can be paid only by purchasing a prepaid pool punch card at the 19th Hole. There will be $.25, $.50, and $1 punches on each card as pool items will be priced in these increments. Cards can either be held by the member or left on file at the pool with the pool manager. The cards can also be used to pay for food, beverage, merchandise, etc. in the clubhouse.
- Lunch and dinner may be ordered and eaten in the pool area during normal operating kitchen hours.
- Swimmers under the age of 16 will not be allowed in the clubhouse or the adjoining patio area unless in the company of a parent or caregiver and wear appropriate tops and footwear and be dry.
- Designated non-member caregivers who are at least 16 years old may bring the children of a member they are supervising on any day. There will not be a charge for caregivers. Caregivers must sign in and may not bring friends to “keep them company”.
- Members may bring guests to the pool at the charge to the member of $6 per guest under the following guidelines:
Non-member guests living within 30 miles of Fairfield: Wednesdays only and must be accompanied by a member
Non-member guests living beyond 30 miles of Fairfield: Any day of the week and must be accompanied by a member
- Grandchildren of members: No charge for grandchildren of members. They may enjoy the pool any day of the week provided the grandparent accompanies and supervises their grandchildren.
- Wear only swimming suits. (Men’s suits must have a liner.) No street shorts will be allowed.
- Glass containers are not permitted in the pool area.
- All swimmers must take a full shower before entering the pool.
- Those with open cuts, sores, poison ivy, or chicken pox will be prohibited from entering the water.
- No disposable diapers are allowed in the pool or baby pool. Infants should wear rubber pants with elastic over cloth diapers or swimmer diapers.
- Swimmers who enter the Clubhouse must wear shoes, cover-ups and be dry.
- Do not run or push on the pool deck. No dunking in the pool or bothering swimmers.
- When diving of the board, wait for the swimmer in front of you to get out of the way. Take only one bounce the diving board and only one person is allowed on the board at a time. Do not enter the board from the side where there are no railings.
- A swimmer must be able to swim 25 yards (one pool length) non-stop before using the diving board or swimming in the deep end (unless accompanied by a parent or caregiver).
- The baby pool is for children 6 and under. All children must be accompanied and supervised by a caregiver to enter the pool.
- Children 7 and under must be accompanied and supervised in the pool by a caregiver to enter the big pool. Do not ask the lifeguard to watch your children if they are not old enough to be in the pool alone.
- There will be an hourly safety check that will be declared by the lifeguard. At this time, no one is allowed in the pool.
- Cursing or disruptive behavior will not be allowed.